Sunday 16 March 2014

Rough Cut Feedback

After showing the rough cut to my friends/peers I have received quite a bit of useful feedback. Some of the examples of the positive feedback I got included:
"I really like the match on action, it seems to flow really well"
"I like the way the music builds the tension as the sequence goes on, it's very effective"
"The light editing works well to show the genre"

Feedback on the improvements I could make included:
"You could make the titles longer so it's easier to read them before they change"
"There's one clip where the lighting's different so it could be better if it's edited the same as the others"


I think this feedback is quite useful and when editing for my final cut I will bare this in mind to create a better film opening sequence.

0 comments :